Updated: June 2018
How we collect information about you
When you visit any of our websites or use any of our services or applications, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information may include your IP address, device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from our site and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you wish to register as a Sendah Direct agent or distributor, the personal information we collect may include your:
· Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
Before permitting you to use any of our services, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, social security number or other information.
When you use any of our services, we collect information about your transactions and your other activities on our website and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about your use and interaction with any of our services. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity that may affect the availability of any of our services.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways such as contacts with our customer support team.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
· Process your account application;
· Provide any of our services and customer support you request;
· Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
· Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
· Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
· Customize, measure, and improve any of our services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
· Deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
· Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
When you access our website or content or use any of our applications, we or companies we work with may place small data files called cookies or pixel tags on your computer or other device. We use these technologies to:
· Recognize you as our customer;
· Customize any of our services, content, and advertising;
· Measure promotional effectiveness; and
· Collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety.
We use both session and persistent cookies when you access our website or content. Session cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire.
We also use Local Shared Objects, commonly referred to as “Flash cookies,” to help ensure that your account security is not compromised, to spot irregularities in behavior to help prevent fraud and to support our sites and services.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website. The help section of most browsers or browser add-ons provides instructions on blocking, deleting or disabling cookies.
How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in Asia Pacific and elsewhere in the world where our facilities or our service providers are located, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize any of our services, content and advertising.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
· Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
· Financial institutions with which we partner.
· Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when:
o We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure; or
o We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
· Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
We will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
If you establish an account indirectly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on our website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application and your information may be subject to their privacy policies.
We will notify you of material changes to this policy by updating the last updated date at the top of this page. It is recommended to visit this page frequently to check for changes.
How you can access or change your personal information
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you may write to our Data Protection Officer at Unit 3003 Jollibee Plaza F. Ortigas Jr. Rd., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines or contact +632 636 8320 loc. 108 or email email@example.com.